We'd very much welcome your involvement.
- introduce yourself to one of our board members
- invite us to present a workshop in your area
- read all you can about resilience pathways that interest you
- talk to friends, family and neighbours about cooperative possibilities
- contribute to - and share - our Facebook page
- start or join a local pool initiative
- introduce us to people with resilience projects of their own
- support us financially
- put your accounting, speaking, writing, editing, research, design or IT skills at our disposal.
We're looking forward to hearing from you!